NAVCAST – PPP engine
PPP position, velocity and acceleration with centimeter accuracy available in your desktop.
Spaceopal presents the PPP post-processing tool.
The tool uses NAVCAST to calculate user PPP position, velocity and acceleration with centimeter accuracy in kinematic and static modes using GPS-only, Galileo-only and GPS+Galileo satellites.
Users need their own Galileo and GPS observations in RINEX files together with NAVCAST satellite clocks and orbit corrections for the same period.
The PPP post-processing tool includes the Linux executable and it is very easy to use.
The tool is available for NAVCAST registered users. If you have already registered, get in touch with our support team firstname.lastname@example.org to get your Spaceopal PPP tool.
The NAVCAST PPP engine is able to:
- Process in PPP static and kinematic modes
- Use GPS-only, Galileo-only and GPS+Galileo settings for PPP.
- Use precise NAVCAST clock and orbit corrections.
- Choose the signals to be used for processing correction data according to specific signal combinations for other correction services.
- Read the following formats
- Station measurements from Observation RINEX standard version 3.00.
- Broadcast message from Navigation RINEX standard version 3.00. o Satellite clocks from Clocks RINEX standard.
- Satellite orbits from SP3 standard.
- Antenna Phase Center information from ANTEX standard
- Station location information from SINEX standard
- Individually deselect satellites for processing.
- Set elevation and SNR masks to discard satellites for processing
- Use different frequency combinations (L1, L1+L2, L1+L2+L5)
- Correct measurements for ionosphere and troposphere propagation errors.
- Model solid tides and phase wind up
- Use configurable measurement noise and process noise for Kalman filter.
- Provide an output file with user position, velocity and acceleration.
- Configure the output file to include:
- Cartesian or Latitude, Longitude and Height coordinates o Ellipsoidal or geodetic height
- GPS or UTC time
The PPP tool is available for NAVCAST registered users. If you have already registered, get in touch with our support team email@example.com to get your Spaceopal PPP tool.